Join Kontur, a globally-recognized leader in geospatial data and real-time risk management solutions. As a Remote Sales Representative, you’ll work with a team of GIS community leaders and seasoned tech visionaries to provide comprehensive solutions for humanitarian, private, and governmental organizations. We’re seeking a motivated individual with sales experience, fluency in English and Russian, and an interest in geographic information systems (GIS).
What You’ll Do:
- Generate customer leads through cold calling and other methods.
- Represent Kontur, presenting our products and services to potential customers.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote Kontur and its offerings.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and potential customers.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes timely.
- Contribute to the development of Kontur’s marketing and sales strategies.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Interest in geographical information systems, urban planning, smart cities, logistics, environmental management.
- Experience in information management in CRM or similar systems.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Proficiency in Russian and English languages.
- Understanding of GIS, modern GIS products and technologies.
- Experience working with government, non-government and humanitarian organizations.
- Understanding of grant writing and the grant funding landscape.
- Proficiency in Spanish, Korean, or Arabic.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unmatched Expertise: Work with GIS community leaders, seasoned tech visionaries, entrepreneurs, and engineers.
- Global Impact: Our solutions are used worldwide by organizations like Pacific Disaster Center and Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team.
- Innovation: Be part of a team that’s developing cutting-edge geospatial data solutions.
- Remote Work: Enjoy the flexibility of a fully remote team and a company that values work-life balance.
- Standard 40-hour work week.
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Continuous education program covering expenses for professional skills improvement.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply through the form on our website or via LinkedIn. Please include a cover letter with your application.